Litchfield, MN


What are the hours of the compost site?

The hours of the compost site are Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. The site is closed on Sundays and holidays.

How do I sign up for utility service?

In order for a new customer to sign up for utility service, an application for service needs to be completed and returned to City Hall, along with the required deposit of $100 for residents. Businesses need to contact City Hall for the deposit amount. A copy of a photo i.d. is required at time of sign up. The application for service can be found on the City Hall department page of this site.

Click here for Application.

How do I apply for a liquor license?

To apply for a liquor license, contact City Hall at (320) 693-7201.

How do I apply for a building permit?

The building permit application is available online under the Code Enforcement department page. Complete it the best you can and bring into Jim Tews at City Hall for completion. City Hall staff can assist and complete permits for small utility sheds, fences, reroofing, siding, central air/furnace installation or replacement and other such maintenance permits.

Where do I call to make reservations at the Lake Ripley Campground?

Reservations for Lake Ripley Campground can be made online if you click here .