Cancel or Transfer Utility Service

Are you moving out of the area and need to cancel your utility service?  Or are you moving from one residence to another within our service territory and need to transfer your utility service?  Simply complete the appropriate online request below.  City staff will contact you if there are any questions.

Cancel Utility Service Request

Transfer Utility Service Request